May 1, 2015
Pretty much any action you can do in REAPER is customizable, assignable to a keyboard shortcut, toolbar button, mouse behavior or MIDI control.
All actions are available in the Action List window:
You can also create macros (called custom actions) to trigger a sequence of actions at once.
Any repetitive set of tasks can be automatized with custom actions.
This is an essential feature of REAPER, which speeds up your workflow.
Back to main page
Links & Resources
1) Reaper Facts (4)
2) What makes REAPER different (5)
3) What REAPER does not offer (1)
4) Basic design features (2)
5) Basic editing features (1)
6) Advanced editing features (3)
7) REAPER for game audio (5)
8) Tips (1)
9) Optimize your workflow (1)
Render selected area of tracks
December 22, 2015
August 16, 2015
Create crossfaded loops
December 23, 2015
CDP Sound Transformation plugin
October 28, 2015
The dev team (Cockos)
September 27, 2015
Choose your pitch shift / time stretch algorithms
Back to top